If you would like us to give you a call back, please fill in the details below.
Ayurvedic Spa Package
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian healing tradition meaning 'science of life'. The wisdom of this tradition is available at the Spa Village. The Ayurvedic Hut offers a variety of individual treatments and treatment programs. To participate in an Ayurvedic treatment, it is necessary to have an evalution by the Ayurvedic specialist, who will then recommend the medicated oils and other products for the treatments. By learning your body constitution or 'Prakruthi', you will gain life-long insight into maintaining balanced health.
Ayurveda oil therapy purifies the body by eliminating the vitiated inner principles of the body. This strengthens the internal organs, nervous system, muscles and bones, and regulates the digestive system. It improves circulation causing the body to flush out its waste products more efficiently, thus promoting vitality, strength, stamina, flexibility and youthfulness. It is especially excellent for delaying the aging process.
- Return car and boat transfers between KUL airport and Pangkor Laut Resort
- 4 Night stay in accommodation of choice
- Daily breakfast
- Yoga class
- Bath House experience
- Siro Lepam (Ayurvedic hair care)
- Mukha Lepam (Ayurvedic facial)
- Abhyanga (Ayurvedic massage)
- Complimentary Spa Wellness Travel sack + documentation
- book + pay 60 days in advance and receive a 25% saving on accommodation
- book + pay 30 days in advance and receive a 15% saving on accommodation
- stay 5 + pay 4
- honeymoon / wedding anniversary offer available
$ indicated prices in AUD dollars and is based on double/twin share. Other room types, extended stays, single and group package costings are available on application. All packages are non-refundable, subject to availability, seasonal and currency price increases and conditions apply. Valid 2018.
Price Guide: $ 1,000 - 2,000 $$ 2,001 - 3,000 $$$ 3,001 - 4,000 $$$$ 4,001 - 5,000 $$$$$ 5,000+