If you would like us to give you a call back, please fill in the details below.
Chinese Day Package
The essence of traditional Chinese healing is to see the body as a harmonious whole. Health is achieved by maintaining the body in a delicate balance of Yin and Yang, which are mutually dependent opposites. Yin is the dark side of the mountain, cool, passive and still. Yang is the bright side of the mountain, warm, active and open. The body's harmony is also based on the interplay of five elemental forces represented by earth, metal, water, wood and fire. Each of these elements corresponds to an internal organ as well as emotions, tastes, colours and sounds. When a correct balance of forces exists,Qi, the essential life force, flows smoothly through Meridians connecting the organ systems.
- 4 Nights staying in accommodation of your choice
- Daily breakfast
- 3 Hour Chinese spa package including:
- Chinese Specialist Consultation
- Bath House experience
- Gu Fang Xun Shen (ancient body smoking) or Jin Pao Shou Jiao (herbal hand and foot soak)
- Tui-na An-mo (massage) or Chinese Herbal Wrap
- Mian Bu Hu Liao (chinese herbal facial)
- Return car and boat transfers between KUL airport and Pangkor Laut Resort
- Complimentary Spa Wellness Travel sack + documentation
- Earlybird (advance purchase) and Long Stay Offer available. conditions apply.
- Honeymoon / wedding anniversary offer available
$ indicated prices in AUD dollars and is based on double/twin share. Other room types, extended stays, single and group package costings are available on application. All packages are non-refundable, subject to availability, seasonal and currency price increases and conditions apply. Valid 2019 + 2020
Price Guide: $ 1,000 - 2,000 $$ 2,001 - 3,000 $$$ 3,001 - 4,000 $$$$ 4,001 - 5,000 $$$$$ 5,000+