The Spa Village comprises of a number of specially built structures designed to facilitate an extensive range of treatments from China, Japan, India, Thailand, Bali and Malaysia. These include:
- Eight Treatment Pavilions
- A Deluxe Belian Treatment Pavilion
- 3 Healing Hut which include Chinese Herbal, Ayurvedic and Malay Huts
- 2 Bath Houses
- 3 Spa Hut - for Spa Village guests to relax after their treatment
- 3 Nap Gazebos
- Spa Village Swimming Pool - only available to Spa Village guest or who are staying in a Spa Villa
- Jamu Bar - Japanese restaurant which only available to Spa Village guests or who are staying in a Spa Villa
- A Spa Boutique
Location & Access
Pangkor Laut Resort is located on a privately owned island of Pangkor Laut 1.6km off the West Coast of Peninsular Malaysia. It is a truly tropical isle with rocky outcrops and white sandy beaches fringed by a beautiful rainforest which thrives in the tropical climate.
Comfort, warmth and contemporary elegance are the lodgings that make Pangkor Laut Resort one-of-a-kind, nestled comfortably into its jungle island habitat and beautifully appointed accommodation.
Signature Sea Villas stand elegantly on stilts above playful waves, while the Garden and Hill Villas place you within a few steps of nature's abundance.
- Garden Villa (36)
- Hill Villa (52)
- Beach Villa (8)
- Sea Villa (19)
- Spa Villa (22)
- Sea Suite (2)
- Pavaroti Suite (1)
Pankgor Laut Hospitalities:
- Robes & Slippers
- TV - not available in Sea Villa or Spa Villa
- Bathroom amenities
- Internet available in villas at additional charge.
Check in: 1500
Check out: 1100
Extensions of check out time are subject to availability and will be charged as follows: check out until 1800 is 50% of room rate and after 1800 is nightly rate. Subject to availability.
At Pangkor Laut ony the best quality ingredients reach the plate, with a selection criteria of uncompromsing standards set for suppliers. 'Absolute freshness' is the mantra and all is done to ensure the the path from nature to the tables is as short and carefully managed as possible. The chef's are internationally trained and well versed in the creation of both Western and Asian cuisine.
Feast Village - breakfast & dinner
Royal Bay Beach Club - lunch & light snacks and drinks at night
Chapman's Bar - lunch & light snacks after 3pm
Uncle Lim's Kitchen - dinner
Fisherman's Cove - dinner
Jamu Bar - serves healthy salads and speciality drinks
Spa programs combine physical and spiritual health and wellbeing and are based on one of four umbrella concepts: Rejuvenation & Longevity, Relaxation & Stress Reduction, Detoxification and Romance.
For those seeing to fully experience the health rituals of the region, it is recommended that you meet with the Chinese, Ayurvedic or Malay practitioner for a consultation at the beginning of your stay.
Couples Spa Experience
- Her: Massage, Hair cream bath, Facial & Body scrub, Fragrant milk bath, Body steaming,
- For Him: Massage, Herbal hair treatment, Herb spice bath, Body steaming
Traditional Spa Experiences:
- Ayurvedic - abhyanga, udwarthanam, abhyanga and mukha lepam, abhyanga and siro lepam, dinacharya, thakra dhara, shiro dhara, pizhichil, navarakizhi and yoga.
- Chinese - ancient body smoking, herbal hand and foot soak, herbal bath, Tui-na an-mo and cupping or moxabustion, massage, tai chi quan
- Malay - scented body steaming, sitz bath, body rejuvenating treatment, and and food soak.
A La Carte Spa Menu
- Massage - malay, thai, balinese, shiatsu, swedish, aroma, foot, lomi-lomi, hot stone, enola's four handed lomi-lomi
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
Spa Aroma Cone
Aromatic floating candles
Facilities & Activities
- Jungle walk
- Tai chi
- Games room
- The Chef's kitchen experience
- Pangkor island excursion
- Water sport
- Island hopping
- Sunset cruise