If you would like us to give you a call back, please fill in the details below.
Malay Day Package
Traditional Malay medicine and treatment is a national treasure house of health disciplines that have been handed down from generation to generation. With a history of more than a thousand years, the practice is believed to have its origin in the convergence of Malay, Arab, Indian and Chinese influence during the days of the Malacca Sultanate.
The Malays believe that the human body is made up of 4 elements, being Earth, Water, Fire and Wind. A proper balance of all 4 elements is required for the total harmony of the mind, body and spirit. Therefore, the treatments offered are designed to seek a balance of all 4 elements for total physcial and spiritual wellbeing.
Malaysia is blessed with one of the oldest tropical rainforests in the world, with an abundance of natural vegetation with healing properties. Malay herbal treatments use a combination of various indigenous herbs and plants, which contain natural vitamins, minerals and curative properties such as galangal, turmeric, piper betel and henna leaves.
At the Spa Village, these long held health and beauty secrets are revived. Treat yourself to the rich traditional formulation of age-old customs, an unique blend of natural ingredients and remedies for total healthy and beauty in the authentic Malay tradition.
- 4 Nights staying in accommodation of choice
- Daily breakfast
- 3 Hour Malay spa package including:
- Bath House experience
- Coconut Creme Hair Treatment
- Lapis-Lapis (malay herbal wrap) or Cucumber Wrap
- Campur-Campur (signature body treatment)
- Return car and boat transfers between KUL airport and Pangkor Laut Resort
- Complimentary Spa Wellness Travel sack + documentation
- Earlybird (advance purchase) and Long Stay Offer available. conditions apply
- Honeymoon / wedding anniversary offer available
$ indicated prices in AUD dollars and is based on double/twin share. Other room types, extended stays, single and group package costings are available on application. All packages are non-refundable, subject to availability, seasonal and currency price increases and conditions apply. Valid 2019 + 2020
Price Guide: $ 1,000 - 2,000 $$ 2,001 - 3,000 $$$ 3,001 - 4,000 $$$$ 4,001 - 5,000 $$$$$ 5,000+