If you would like us to give you a call back, please fill in the details below.
By DETOX it is meant the process of freeing your body of toxins that are accummulated due to a stressful and polluted environment to which most of The Farm's guests are exposed in their everyday life.
When doing a DETOX, you are assisting your natural detoxifying system to eliminate the toxis burden, to regain a state of health balance; to strengthen the immune system and improve overall physical and mental wellbeing.
EVERYONE needs DETOX
Objectives and benefits of the DETOX program:
- Remove toxins, heavy metals and xenobiotics
- Repair intestinal and liver function
- Replenish energy levels and vitality
- Prevent allergies
- Improve the quality of the skin
- Stimulate the immune system and improve resistance to disease
- Weight management
- Rebalance the body
The program is based on colon, liver and kidney cleansing, medically guided fasting in orfer to let the digestive system rest, stimulating detox through skin using scrubs and wrappings by draining the lymphatic system.
Once you are through the physical aspect of detox, added are the mind detoxifying practices - yoga, pranayama, tai-chi, meditation, personal consultation...
- Return transfers from/to Manila Airport
- 7 Nights accommodation in suite or villa of choice
- Daily ALIVE! meals
- Afternoon tea ritual
- 6 x Sessions of Daily Nutritional support
- 1 x Dental Kit
- 1 x Session Holistic Health Consultation
- 1 x 30 minute Nutritional Microscopy
- 1 x 60 minute Colon Hydrotherapy / Colema
- 1 x 90 minute Colon Hydrotherapy / Colonics
- 1 x 30 minute Hara Puri Massage
- 1 x 30 minute Harmonising Flow / Psychoemotional Clearing
- 1 x Session Sustainable Program Discussion
- 1 x 90 minute AlkaRelax
- 1 x 120 minute Bittersweet Massage
- 1 x 60 minute Skin Kayud
- 1 x 30 minute Peppermint Foot Scrub
- 1 x 60 minute Little Yin Yang Dry Brushing
- 1 x 30 minute Relaxology Massage
- Participation in Daily Movement & Fitness Activities: yoga, meditation, circuit training, aqua aerobics, boot camp training, plyometrics, calisthenics, oil of life tour, food prep class, power walks, mandala flower arrangement and more!
- Use of The Farm facilities: swimming pools, fitness centre, meditation lounges and pavilions
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary Spa Wellness Travel sack + documentation
|Palmera Glass Villa||$$$$|
|Narra Pool Villa||$$$$$|
$ indicated prices in AUD dollars and is based on double/twin share. Other room types, extended stays, single and group package costings are available on application. All packages are non-refundable, subject to availability, seasonal and currency price increases and conditions apply. Valid 2019 + 2020
Price Guide: $ 1,000 - 2,000 $$ 2,001 - 3,000 $$$ 3,001 - 4,000 $$$$ 4,001 - 5,000 $$$$$ 5,000+