If you would like us to give you a call back, please fill in the details below.
Awakening Your Essential Self Retreat with Karina Stewart
Guests will have the unique opportunity to work closely with Kamalaya co-Founder Karina Stewart, MATCM (Masters of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine) who will personally facilitate a series of intimate group retreats to support participants through a subtle process of inner discovery and awakening to your essential self.
Raised in a multicultural setting and exposed from a young age to diverse Asian healing and spiritual traditions, Karina brings to her retreats over 30 years of healing and teaching experience. Her exceptional gifts as a healer enrich her teaching style and inspire people to discover themselves in new and heartening ways.
In a small group of maximum 9 participants, you will be guided in experiential practices, therapies and dialogues to discover, clear and release habits and patterns that no longer serve a healthy and fulfilling life. When we let go and eliminate what is extraneous and nonessential to our health and happiness, we are free to reconnect to our inner source of wellbeing and restart anew.
Similar to a profound and liberating exhale, Karina’s truly holistic retreats combine time for exploration together, an individually dedicated nutrition concept and a range of therapies for cleansing the body, with powerful practices that promote letting-go and expansion on a mental and emotional level. In a gentle and nurturing way, Karina will guide you to release negative emotions, experiences and thought patterns that hinder your personal flourishing and inspire you to cultivate your full potential with a refreshed experience.
Each participant will have one personal consultation session with Karina during the retreat, while the group setting offers a special opportunity for a shared journey. This environment promotes greater insights, profound realizations and powerful energy in daily practices that are unavailable in an individualized setting.
Healing treatments in Kamalaya’s Wellness Sanctuary enhance the inward journey, comforting and nurturing the physical body.
Date: 4 - 16 October
8 Night Retreat
- Return transfers between Koh Samui Airport & Kamalaya
- 8 Nights accommodation in room of choice
- Full board of Kamalaya's Inspired Healthy Cuisine
- All beverages, excluding imported drinks or alcohol
- Tropical welcome drink on arrival
- Daily Morning Meditation with Karina
- 7 x Morning group sessions
- 7 x Afternoon group sessions
- 1 x 75 minute Personal consultation with Karina
- 1 x 30 minute Personal follow consultation with Karina
- 1 x 60 minute choice of Vital Essence Oil Massage or Thai Massage
- 1 x 60 minute Kati Vasti
- 3 x 30 minute Far Infrared Sauna
- 1 x 60 minute Traditional Asian Head Massage
- 1 x 60 minute Traditional Asian Foot Massage
- 1 x 60 minute Indian Head Massage
- 3 x 30 minute Chi Nei Tsang
- Use of Steam Cavern, swimming pool, plunge pools, fitness and yoga facilities
- Complimentary attendance to scheduled daily holistic fitness and wellness activities
- 1 x Wellness gift pack
- Option evening activities including film & discussion
- Complimentary Spa Wellness Travel sack & documentation
|Hillside Sea View Room||$$$$$|
|Suite Sea View||$$$$$|
|Villa or Superior Suite Sea View||$$$$$|
$ indicated prices in AUD dollars and is based on double/twin share. Other room types, extended stays, single and group package costings are available on application. Packages are subject to availability, seasonal and currency price increases, condition and cancellation fees apply. Valid for stay now and 2020.
Price Guide: $ 1,000 - 2,000 $$ 2,001 - 3,000 $$$ 3,001 - 4,000 $$$$ 4,001 - 5,000 $$$$$ 5,000+