If you would like us to give you a call back, please fill in the details below.
For guests whether experienced or novice. This adaptable program focuses on yoga in Sri Lanka, as a holistic development for the mind and body.
Santani offers traditional Hatha yoga. Visiting practitioners supplement this selection with other forms of yoga (subject to availability).
Goal: To enhance your well-being and daily life through the practice of yoga.
Named for the Sanskrit word meaning “in harmony with,” Santani realises the sincere belief that sustainable wellness begins by bringing oneself into balance with nature and by allowing ourselves to receive nurture from ourselves as well as from others.
Santani, we endeavour to offer the possibility to reach that level of silence and peace if you wish. Except for our media room with 15-seat theatre, all of our shared spaces are Wi-Fi free by design and we ask that you respect this digital-free downtime when you dine and spa with us. Wi-Fi is available upon request in your rooms.
Santani is situated 32 kilometres and about an hour’s drive from the historic and sacred city of Kandy on the former Aratenna Tea Estate which comprises 48 lush green acres within the small village settlement of Werapitiya.
- 7 Nights accommodation at Santani Wellness
- Daily healthy gourmet meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Non-alcoholic beverages including cold press fruit juices
- Consultation with the Yoga master
- Yogic diet plan
- 2 x 60 minute personalised yoga sessions per day
- 2 x 30 minute personalised meditation sessions per day
- 3 x 60 minute spa treatments per day, choice of Abhyangam, Swedish massage, Deep tissue massage, Choorna pinda swedanam
- Guided hiking and mountain biking
- Daily use of the steam room, sauna and thermal salt water pool
- 2 x 60 minute Lifestyle discussions - Healthy Living
- Complimentary Spa Wellness Travel sack + documentation
Room - single
Room - double
$ indicated prices in AUD dollars and is based on double/twin share. Other room types, extended stays, single and group package costings are available on application. Packages are subject to availability, seasonal and currency price increases, condition and cancellation fees apply. Valid for stay now and 2020.
Price Guide: $ 1,000 - 2,000 $$ 2,001 - 3,000 $$$ 3,001 - 4,000 $$$$ 4,001 - 5,000 $$$$$ 5,000+