If you would like us to give you a call back, please fill in the details below.
Many of us struggle to sleep, for some this means turning to sedatives or sleeping bills. This is for guests who choose to sleep well naturally. Additional, it will help anyone with anxiety, stress, depression and other related conditions.
The wellness experts at Santani incorporate relaxation therapies, healthy personalised meals, meditation and Hatha yoga to put you to sleep in the calming environment of Santani. Guests will also be assisted with the understanding of how to sustain this level of rest once you are back in your daily routine.
Goal: To enhance sleep duration and quality
Named for the Sanskrit word meaning “in harmony with,” Santani realises the sincere belief that sustainable wellness begins by bringing oneself into balance with nature and by allowing ourselves to receive nurture from ourselves as well as from others.
Santani, we endeavour to offer the possibility to reach that level of silence and peace if you wish. Except for our media room with 15-seat theatre, all of our shared spaces are Wi-Fi free by design and we ask that you respect this digital-free downtime when you dine and spa with us. Wi-Fi is available upon request in your rooms.
Santani is situated 32 kilometres and about an hour’s drive from the historic and sacred city of Kandy on the former Aratenna Tea Estate which comprises 48 lush green acres within the small village settlement of Werapitiya.
- 7 Nights accommodation staying at Santani Wellness
- Daily healthy gourmet meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Non-alcoholic beverages including press cold fruit juices
- Wellness consultation upon arrival and prior to departure with teh Doctor including body type analysis and setting lifestyle goals
- Personalised diet plan
- Herbal medication to correct the imbalance, during the course of your stay
- 2 x 60 minute group Yoga sessions per day
- 2 x 30 minute group Meditation sessions per day
- 1 x 30 minute Yoga Nidra therapy per day
- 1 x 75 minute personalised spa treatment session per day based on your body analysis and consultation, choice of Abyangam, Shirodhara, Thalapotichil, Takra dhara, Swedish massage, Hot stone massage, Deep tissue massage, Reflexology, Patra pinda swedana, Shashtika pinda swedanam, Pizhichil
- Guided hikes or mountain biking
- Daily use of the steam room, sauna and thermal salt water pool
- 2 x 60 minute Lifestyle discussion - Healthy Living
- Complimentary Spa Wellness Travel sack + documentation
Room - single
Room - double
$ indicated prices in AUD dollars and is based on double/twin share. Other room types, extended stays, single and group package costings are available on application. All packages are non-refundable, subject to availability, seasonal and currency price increases and conditions apply. Valid 2019 + 2020
Price Guide: $ 1,000 - 2,000 $$ 2,001 - 3,000 $$$ 3,001 - 4,000 $$$$ 4,001 - 5,000 $$$$$ 5,000+